In partnership with the BC Vision Teachers' Association, the PRCVI outreach team holds a monthly forum for TSVIs and O&M Specialists who have questions about PRCVI service delivery or have suggestions/comments. We will also keep this forum open for general discussion around issues that are pertinent in our professional community.
In 2020-2021, the Forum is scheduled on the third Thursday of each month at 3 pm PST. BC TSVIs will receive the Zoom connection info via Yammer.
- Adam and Jen currently working on virtual delivery for Accessibility at School presentations (including primary level braille workshops). Please be in touch if interested.
- Reminder that all resource guides created while students were learning at home is linked on our Remote Learning and Non-Visual #A11Y page.
- Short term loans of MB Whisperers are available. Please see the EBWP page for forms.
- Photos now available for most records in the PRCVI online library catalogue.
- Next generation LED lightboxes are now available:
- Free webinars from Learning Ally's College Success Program
- Classic video "Young Heroes" - the life of Louis Braille with video description.
- Recent additions to the PRCVI Library:
- Additional sensory soccer balls - a popular soccer ball in our collection.
- Deluxe model of the brain
- My first Crayola mess-free touch-lights
- New print/braille titles: